she’s cute, she likes fruit, and she knows how to toot. (this little tune was made up by her daddy…it’s pretty accurate) ;)
tomorrow we celebrate 14 months of life for our sweet baby girl. each and every day i am amazed at how much and how quickly she has grown into a beautiful little lady.
and because i have done a terrible job documenting things over the past two months, i will do it here and have something to look back on when i get around to finishing up her book!
* mama, dada, pup, ti chu (thank you), di di (stinky), ka key (cracker), di de (diaper), twee (tree), ticko ticko (tickle tickle), uh oh, woOOAAAaahh, ba ba di di (mary had a little lamb).
she is a complete copy cat and tries to say everything she possibly can, but this list makes up the words she says without prompting. dinner time is our favorite as that is when daddy and mommy catch up on events of the day. reaghan always wants to join in and tell about her day…and my does she have a lot to say!
* meow (it’s a siamese meow – not to be confused with a sweet little kitten meow!), moo, quack, baa, uff uff (bark), and a perfect growl (for bears, lions, tigers, etc.)
* more, please, eat, drink, all done
* music (especially classical and the abc song)
* to dance (to music, or mommy and daddy’s singing)
* baby einstein abc books
* any books really (she is quite the little reader)
* crocheted blankets
* her stuffed bunny, pup pup, and baby
* brushing her teeth
* walking everywhere she possibly can!
* eating/tasting anything she can get to her mouth (or anything her tongue can reach)
she’s also at the age where it’s extremely difficult for mommy to get any pictures of her smiling when daddy is not home (except for when she’s running away from her pose). there are too many distractions!
these were supposed to be done in the snow, but there hasn’t been a break in the huge flakes (except when she’s napping) for a while now…guess that means I’ll have to do another shoot. shucks. ;)